Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Feburary 13 Class

©Sharon M. Reinhart September 2015
I thought I would share Card 1 - LOVE-ly Washi tape from my February 13 class being held in the Horizon Room at Thorncliffe Greenview Community Center at 1:30 to 4:00 pm. We will be doing 4 cards ( 3 cards and one large tag that participants can create as a tag or make into a card). Due to the room size, my capacity for this class is 15 participants. Please leave me a message if you are interested in attending. The fee will be $25.00 to be paid in advance in order to hold your spot. I will be posting the remaining cards in future posts. This card makes use of readily available supplies and some that are even available through your grocery and office supply stores. Also, as you can see off to one side, if preferred participants can create this card for Christmas rather than Valentines or Anniversary. Hope you will be able to join us on the creative journey!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: