Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Layered Birthday Card!

Project design © Sharon M. Reinhart 2013
This card was created to celebrate my daughter's birthday and I thought I would share it with you -- she hasn't received it yet so hopefully she won't see it until she gets it. I want her to have a fabulous birthday! The inspiration came actually a couple of days ago when I was attending the Scrapbook Carnival that Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine hosts. It was wonderful to see so many familiar faces! There was tons of inspiration and excitement at this event! I was inspired by Emma Lou from Heartfelt Creations and the beautiful flowers that can be created with their stamps and coordinating die-templates. This card makes use of the Striped Sun Kissed Fleur stamp. The printed paper is Simple Stories, 24/SEVEN Bingo Cards/Stripe. I allowed myself to play a little bit in the making of this, bringing in a punched border strip, glitter on the word fabulous, brad and center star. A few pen strokes were added to the punched hearts, leaf and around the bingo card. I hope you like it and that you have a FABULOUS day, week, month, year, etc.
card inside
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

1 comment:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Gorgeous card! Your daughter is going to love it! Wish you would consider having a facebook page, as you just post your projects for all your friends to see, and link them to your blog for info! Just a thought!