Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Any Occasion Card!

Project design ©Sharon M. Reinhart
Thought I would share this delicate any occasion card before I start posting for Halloween and Christmas. This card makes use of a handmade embellishment made with Crayola Model Magic and a Mod Podge mold by Plaid. I have been having fun using this material in a variety of molds such as Martha Stewart, Mod Podge and even Wilton cake decorating molds. You can see some of my little creations below the card project. I simply used white but this material does come in a variety of colors or just color the embellishment afterwards with paints or inks.
This card consists of simple layers of cardstock and the printed paper is from Kaisercraft. A Stampin Up embossing folder was used on the card base, small punched border piece at the right side, which I believe is a Fiskars border punch, sheer ribbon, a die-cut leaf from Elizabeth Craft Designs and a couple rhinestone accents and that is it. The rose embellishment on this card was  colored with Brilliance ink. Hope you like it!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: