Monday, March 4, 2013

New Arrival!


No its not a baby! It's my new book Iris Folding for Life's Special Moments! I finally have the hard copy in my hands. I am quite thrilled and must say that everyone that worked on this book from editing to photography and everything else it takes to put a book together, did a marvelous job! Heartfelt thanks to all! 

Project Design
 ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2013
In honor of this newest release, I have created an iris fold card especially for you, my blog readers! This card is created using cut strips of card stock to completed the iris fold. This one is a  monochromatic look and I think it turned out quite nicely! If you are interested in learning more about iris folding I encourage you to check into this new publication Iris Folding for Life's Special Moments.
I am scheduled to do a book signing and mini class in southwest Calgary on March 16, 2013 at a Scrapbooking Crop being organised by Joanne Liddy-McTavish. Save the date! More info to come.
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: