Friday, January 11, 2013

Live from CHA with Charity Wings!



The conference part of CHA in Anaheim began today and the trade show opens tomorrow January 12th. Alas it was not in the cards for me to attend this year. Safe travels and wishes for a great show to all of you who will be attending. If you are not sure what CHA is, it is the Craft and Hobby Association, and I am CHA Designer Member. The annual Winter conference and trade show is held in Anaheim and it is one of the biggest shows I have ever attended. I remember my first time attending way back in 2002 and it was so exciting and overwhelming at the same time. The products, displays everything was a feast for the eyes. This show is typically when many companies launch new products - yummy!  I thought you might enjoy getting in on the CHA buzz so I thought I would share this link to Live from CHA with Charity Wings with you.  Charity Wings is a non-profit organization and their mission is...
"Our Mission is two-fold, to support Artists, Crafters, and Scrapbookers who want to raise money and awareness for their favorite causes; and to offer the community unique opportunities to give." Charity Wings will be providing three days of live streaming from CHA, interviews and sneak peeks of products. I encourage you to visit and get in on the CHA buzz!
Regarding my regular posts, Blogger is giving me some grief with uploading any photos that are on my computer. So I will work on this, and hopefully be back soon with some more creative ideas! Until then enjoy Live from CHA and find out how you can be a part of making a difference by viewing the different areas of the Charity Wings website while you are there! Till next time, hope your adventures are creative!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: