Thursday, September 20, 2012

PIA Creative Arts Convention!

I recently had the opportunity to teach at the Paint In Alberta Creative Arts Convention. What a talented group - instructors and participants! I had the pleasure of teaching two classes and conducting a demo as well. My class participants were fantastic! Thank you ladies! I truly enjoyed sharing my projects with you. Unfortunately, I did not get to take complete group photos, several participants are missing from this one, if you are one of the MIA - my apologies.
A big thanks to Quietfire Design for providing the checkerboard corner stamp which was used in the Take Time mixed media class - the participants loved it and loved the fact that it is unmounted and perfect for working on canvases or paper crafts! I encourage you to check out the wonderful product line that the talented Suzanne Cannon has created at Quietfire Design!
Also, a big thanks to Pat Secrist from Globecraft Memories for providing the great scalloped chipboard oval for the Joy card/home decor class - wonderful quality of product.  Globecraft has a wide product line from acrylic domes to delicate die-cut shapes perfect for a variety of crafts, you will definitely want to visit Globecraft Memories site for lots of inspiration! 
What a wonderful way to spend a weekend, surrounded by creativity and creative people!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: