Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Step Card

Project design ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2012
Thought I would share this little step or staircase card that I made for my daughter's birthday. My favorite part is the medallion/rosette on the front. I just love the Tilda Swirl Memory Box die and for the accordion rosette I used a Tim Holtz die. This combination would also be beautiful for Christmas cards or ornaments. The stamps used are from a variety of companies - Party is from Unity (it has 3 or 4 of the word party stacked on top of each other, I only used one. Birthday Wishes is from Gina K.  Love in the center of the accordion rosette is an old Hero Arts stamp and Lots of Hugs (which is not fully visible) I believe is a Ditto stamp??. I will be sure to share some of the Christmas themed projects that were inspired by this card in a future post. There are many different staircase or step cards out there in the craft world, do a google search and you will find center step cards, etc.
Enjoy!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: