Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ivory Snowflake Christmas Card

Design ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2011
Well two weeks and counting!  If you are looking for a quick Christmas card in non traditional colors here you go. This one uses brown and a beautiful ivory with a pearlescent golden glow (which is probably lost on screen). Simply cut a layer panel from snowflake print, wrap with ivory ribbon and add an additional touch of sheer brown ribbon. Die cut and layer snowflake (this one is Spellbinder's Create a Flake One), slightly fold the one snowflake upwards to create some dimension add a pretty brad (love these ones from Michaels wedding section) and you are done. This card is a gift card holder on the inside, so I will share the info on that in my next post.
I wanted to send my sincere thanks to all of the staff at Scrapbooker's Paradise north store for their assistance with yesterday's make and take and booksigning! It was a great event and I met some wonderful ladies who I believe have now caught the tea-bag folding bug!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: