Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Card & Gift Set

This ensemble (the card was posted previously) is a perfect way to extend your appreciation to those people who make a difference in your life. Possibly you have a snow angel - a wonderful person who shovels your walk just because, or a teacher/coach who goes above and beyond and as a result has made a difference in you or your child's life. Or for a hostess who has opened her home to you and made you feel welcome. We all or I hope we do, I know I am blessed to have many people that make a difference in my life. So put your papercrafting supplies and skills to good use.  This ensemble makes use of a purchased journal and door hanger. For more ideas head to CardMaker Magazine's online newsletter, the November issue is all about tokens of appreciation. I hope you enjoy!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: