Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Celebrations!

©Sharon M. Reinhart 2011
Well Christmas has come and gone and a new year approaches. I hope each of you were blessed with the joy of the Christmas season! I was blessed to be able to spend some warm and wonderful moments with family and also to reflect on and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
As a new year approaches I would like to thank each of you who has touched my life in various ways throughout this past year! I truly appreciate the support given to me through attending my classes, book signings and the purchase of my books. I also appreciate the stores who have stocked and promoted my publications, two of the local ones are Paper Pastimes and Scrapbooker's Paradise - heartfelt thanks! I encourage you to visit these local stores (Calgary, Alberta), I am sure you will be pleased with what they have to offer! I enjoy reading the feedback from readers of the CardMaker Magazine online newsletter -- keep your thoughts coming! I look forward to helping to inspire you to create in the coming year.
If you are looking for some inspiration on border punches please check out my most recent edition of the CardMaker online newsletter. In case you are not familiar with this newsletter I am co-editor along with Kimber McGray. It is a free newsletter that you can sign up for and then it comes directly to your inbox. My most recent issue went out on December 26th and it is about using border punches. So please check it out -- CardMaker Newsletter. The card shown in this post is one that is shared in the newsletter. Hope you enjoy it!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: