Friday, November 18, 2011

Sparkling Flake Christmas Card

Design ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2011
Well in honor of the snow we received today I thought I would share this sparkling greeting, created with pretty paper and die cut snowflakes. If you find yourself behind on your Christmas card creations, this one is fairly quick. Add a greeting on the front if desired or place the greeting inside. This creation could also double for a winter birthday card.
I would like to invite anybody in the Calgary area to a craft fair that I am participating in on Saturday November 19th from 10 am to 3 pm. The location is the Edgemont Community Center 33 Edgevalley Circle N.W. Calgary, Alberta. I will have some handmade creations for sale along with my books Iris Folding for Christmas and Tea Bag Folding Through The Seasons. I will happily sign any books purchased. Hope to see you, I hear there are some wonderful vendors at this event! Purchases will be on a cash only basis.
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: