Monday, May 16, 2011

Recycled Card Crafting!

Card design ©Sharon M. Reinhart May 2011
In honor of my most recent book release Tea Bag Folding Through the Seasons, I thought it would be fitting to show several tea bag folded designs throughout the month of May. To also show how recycling can be incorporated into your card crafting I have used recycled security envelopes to create this card. The inside of these types of envelopes have a variety of different designs and colors. The recycled envelope is the blue paper in this design. The other wonderful thing about using the envelopes is that they are the perfect weight for creating crisp folds. This fold makes a wonderful medallion. The floral ribbon was one I found in one of those discount bins but I think the blues work perfectly with the recycled envelopes. The stamp is a Studio G stamp, the ink is Ranger distress ink stormy and the Lacey Oval die is from Spellbinder's. Hope you like this design and for further inspiration I encourage you to take a peek at my book.
Creatively yours,
Sharon

No comments: