Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tea Bag Folding and Mom!

Card design ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2011
In honor of my newest book release Tea Bag Folding Through The Seasons and Mom's Day, I thought this creation would serve dual purpose. This card was created using a simple tea bag folding technique along with beautiful Chiyogami papers, Spellbinder's Standard Circles, Ovals, Lacey Ovals and Squares and alphabet stamps from Creative Imaginations. The official book release is scheduled for May 6th, 2011 but I did see it up on the Annie's Attic site along with the digital download version. If you are in Calgary, Red Deer or Lethbridge (Canada), Scrapbooker's Paradise will be stocking it as well. They presently carry one of my other books Iris Folding for Christmas. If you are in the Calgary area and interested in Tea Bag Folding classes or kits please leave me a message through the comment area. I hope you enjoy this card!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

1 comment:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Beautiful card! Love all the layers and the colours you chose also!