Friday, November 26, 2010

Just For You!


I thought I would share this quick Christmas card with you.  Love the color combo here! This card is a design that goes together quickly and perfect for assembly line style. (for those of us who are just beginning to make our Christmas cards - I am in that group) Bo Bunny printed card stock, Fiskars border punch, Spellbinder's Create a Flake 1, Big Scallop Circles and Eyelet Circles were used. Just for You stamp is from Hero Arts and Merry Christmas is a Stamp It image.  Think I might add some glitter possibly the Martha Stewart tinsel glitter or the Diamond Dust from Flora Craft, just to give it that magical touch!

I had the pleasure of demonstrating a variety of techniques with a wonderful group of ladies at Paper Pastimes on November 18th & 20th. The topics covered ranged from tea bag and iris folding to a complete journey through die cutting and embossing using the Big Shot Machine, Spellbinder's dies and an assortment of embossing folders.Thanks Carole for hosting this event!

For more creative inspiration check out my most recent newsletter for CardMaker. It's all about creating with tags and my next one going out December 13 is about gift card holders, be sure to sign up, it's free!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: