Thursday, November 4, 2010

Countdown Mode

©Sharon M. Reinhart 2010
Well, we are now into November and on countdown mode, 50 days and counting.  For those of you who create Christmas Cards and Tags, I thought I would provide a bit of inspiration with a tag that I created for the Nov. 1 issue of the CardMaker Magazine Newsletter where you will be able to find a brief description of techniques and materials.  I love to make tags for special gifts or sometimes the tags become a focal point in a card.  They are miniature surfaces that come together quite quickly.  A set would also make the perfect hostess gift, or token of appreciation for the people in your life that you are grateful for.
CardMaker Magazine Nov. 2010
On a different note, but still with a connection to Christmas.  The November 2010 issue of CardMaker Magazine has included me in their meet the designer feature.  I am thrilled to be included and even more so to be in the company of all the wonderful holiday creations. Thanks to all of you at CardMaker Magazine!

If you are looking for more ideas for Christmas cards and packaging be sure to check out my book Iris Folding for Christmas available through Annie's Attic.
Till next time - wishing you many wonderful creative adventures.
Creatively yours,
Sharon

No comments: