Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Think Spring?

My apologies, its been awhile since my last post and my blog isn't fully up yet either. Oh where or where - does the time go?

With the weather here today looking more like the start of winter rather than the end I think its time we all started to Think Spring - maybe that will help. I know, it really still is winter but we can try can't we.

Here is a photo of a card that I am teaching at the Scrapbook Pantry on March 26. The class is easter themed and maybe these 'spring like' thoughts and cards will cause a chain reaction with mother nature. Hope you enjoy. This card uses thread, embossing powders and alcohol inks - see if you can figure out where we are using the alcohol inks?

Until next time, hope all your adventures are creative.

Creatively yours,
Sharon

No comments: